INSULATION ADHESIVE is a high quality, solvent free, one-component polyurethane adhesive foam (PU foam) for efficient, clean, economical and safe permanent bonding of thermal insulation panels in the roof area, ideal for thermal insulation. This innovative adhesive foam at low temperatures has a high initial adhesion, is also suitable for vertical bonds and similar irregularities from optimal. With its fast curing, the adhesion after 2 hours are revised. Compared with conventional polyurethane roof adhesives has one with INSULATING ADHESIVE an enormous weight reduction and space savings and overall a 30% working time reduction. INSULATION ADHESIVE should be metered precisely and economically than enough for up to approximately 14 m² insulation.
- Work time reduction of up to 30%
- High tack - even at low temperatures
- Economical to dose exactly as
- Also suitable for vertical bonds
- Workable from +5 ° C and can temperature -5 ° C ambient temperature
- Thermal conductivity of 0.035 W / (mK) for the ideal addition to the insulation at the joint filling
- Flexible and non-brittle
- Smooths uneven optimally
- Reduced post-expansion enables rapid and reliable alignment of the insulation
- Free, simple and complete disposal of the packaging through the PDR system
- Massive weight loss / gain enormous space compared to conventional polyurethane roof adhesive, adhesive, etc.
- Fast curing, after about 2 hours can be further worked
- HCFC and CFC-free (Montreal Convention), the propellant is completely harmless to the ozone layer.
- Resistant to a variety of solvents, paints and chemicals
- Aging resistant, not rot, mildew and rot resistant, but not UV-resistant
- Water resistant (not waterproof)
- Building material class B1 (flame resistant) to DIN 4102 Part 1
Efficient, clean, economical and safe permanent bonding of thermal insulation panels based on polystyrene (EPS + XPS),
Polyurethane and phenolic resin foam in the construction industry. Fill spaces between individual thermal elements. Suitable for bonding insulation boards in the areas of flat roof, perimeter, facade, insulation elements, drainage elements, basement, etc.
Before starting work, protect adjacent areas to the work area from contamination. With strong wind gusts, make sure that not the slight INSULATION ADHESIVE can contaminate any nearby components, objects or people. Socket to the threaded screw gun and shake the gun down about 30 x intensely, so that the can contents are well mixed, optimizing the adhesive quality and the yield is high. For longer periods, the shaking is repeated for the desired quality properties to get! Adjust the screw gun, adhesive bar to about 30 mm in diameter. INSULATION ADHESIVE apply directly to the ground. The gun is on the application to keep as upright as possible. Likewise, note that at least 3 per m² linkage is needed or the edges and corners, and at higher wind loads (see DIN 1055, part 4) the amount of adhesive can be increased accordingly. The gun nozzle should not rest on the foam board / underground. Between gun nozzle and insulation board and substrate during the spraying to observe a distance of 1-2 cm. Wait briefly and then press it in about 8 minutes, the insulation board. (20 ° C 65% RH - In case of higher temperature / humidity -. Increases at lower temperature / humidity, this time in the light) light spraying of the adhesive strand accelerates the curing. All open joints in the insulation with INSULATING ADHESIVE fill. During the curing time (approx. 2 hours) should the bond not be committed charged. On standing, fully cured adhesive cut away with a sharp knife.
-5 º C to +35 º C (holding surface temperature)
+5 ° C to +25 ° C (can temperature) - optimal +15- +25 ° C.
If necessary, bring the can in a cool or warm water slowly to the optimum temperature.
Cleaning: with front & GUN CLEANER FOAM CLEANER
Curing and then removed mechanically or with PU REMOVER
Repair with: INSULATION ADHESIVE
Standards and approvals:
- Building material class B1 (DIN 4102-1), test certificate P-SAC 02/III-276 (MFPA, Leipzig)
- Bond strength test report No. 09-008 (IFBT, Leipzig)
12 months from production date in unopened packaging in a cool (+5 ° C to +25 º C) and dry storage. The foam boxes must be stored upright to avoid the spray valve sticking. Opened container tightly closed and short-term use.
750ml aerosol spray can (12 cans per box)
>> Product information >> Certificate >> Additional Information