Fire protection foam OCF B1
Soudal B1 fire foam fire prevention foam, heat-resistant foam pu. Is flame resistant. With a higher sound absorption and insulation than mineral wool, cork and fiberglass.
- Flame and dense smoke foaming gaps between partitions, ceilings and floors
- Dams and isolating in the refrigerator and cold room
- Attach and fill in apparatus and metal and in the electrical installation
- Assembly and foaming of window and door and window sills Mimic
- Improved sound insulation and thermal insulation than mineral wool, cork and fiberglass
- Out cavities, for example Wall openings, roof extensions, door frames, pipe ducts, shutter boxes, etc.
- Resistant to a variety of solvents, paints and chemicals
All the usual Bauuntergründe (except PE, PP, PTFE and silicone). Surfaces must be sound, clean, dry, dust and grease.
Preparation: Easy wetting the surface improves the adhesion and hardening, and the cell structure of the Schaumes.Es is advisable on any surface first perform a static and compatibility test. Before starting work, protect adjacent areas to the work area from contamination.
Attached adapter tube onto the valve and valve box with the bottom 30 x shake vigorously so that the can contents are well mixed and the foam quality is optimized. Joints or cavities only about 1 / 3 foaming, as the foam rises yet. On standing, fully cured foam cut away with a knife.
Application temperature: +5 ° C to +30 ° C (optimum: 15-25 ° C)
Cleaning: with guns and foam cleaner before curing, then only be removed mechanically.
Standards and approvals:
- Building material class B1 (DIN 4102-1), test certificate P-SAC III/08-044 (MFPA, Leipzig)
- Temperature resistance: -40 º C to +90 º C, +120 ° C (up to 1 hr.)
Cured polyurethane foam should be against UV exposure recoating or sealing with sealants, adhesives (eg, silicone, polyurethane, acrylic polymer or MS) are protected.
12 months from production date in unopened packaging in a cool (+5 ° C to +25 º C) and dry storage. The foam boxes must be stored upright to avoid the spray valve sticking. Opened container tightly closed and short-term use.
750ml aerosol spray can (12 cans per box)