OTTOSEAL S94 provides an ideal fire protection silicone seal on components made of the increased demands on the fire behavior
be (eg, fire-retardant components and fire protection glazing) Ottoseal S94 Fire silicone is particularly well suited for grouting of glass elements of laminated and toughened glass.
- Flame-retardant according to DIN 4102-B1 between massive mineral building materials
- Well tolerated with conventional coating systems
- UV resistant
- Very good weathering and aging resistance
- Sealing of components, are made on the increased demands on the fire behavior (eg, fire-retardant components and fire protection glazing)
- OTTOSEAL S94 is suitable for grouting of glass elements of laminated and toughened glass. For this we ask for consultation with the application of petrol chemistry
Application temperature: +5 º C to +35 º C.
Mounting method ejaculate: With Hand Press pistol, air gun or gun battery.
Cleaning: with white spirit before curing, then with silicone or removed mechanically.
Smoothing and leveling agents with Abziehspachtel before skinning.
Standards and tests:
- Tested and monitored according to DIN 4102-B1 - Flame - by Wood Research TU München
- General test certificate (ABP) P-HFM 004 069
- Tested according to DIN 25 415, part 1 - Very good decontamination of Dichtstoffoberfläche (Bundesan. for Materials Research and Testing, D-12200 Berlin)
The building material class B1 is essential for fire-resistance classes, such as F30/F60/F90 on components. Sealants are not classified for fire resistance classes, but according to building material class
Before the use of adhesives / sealant, the user must ensure that the materials in the contact area (solid, liquid and gas) with the adhesive / sealant are compatible and that do not damage or change (eg color). For building materials that are processed in the sequence in the area of adhesive / sealant, the user has to clarify in advance that their ingredients or fumes can lead to any impairment or alteration (eg, discoloration) of the adhesive sealant. If necessary, the user has to take consultation with the respective manufacturer of building materials.
During the hardening gradually small amounts of a neutral cleavage product will be free. In the final state is completely odorless OTTOSEAL S 94 and indifferent. The building material class B 1 is achieved after complete curing of the sealant. Unlike many other plastics containing flame OTTOSEAL S94 flame retardants, which release no toxic substances when burned. The curing time is extended with increasing thickness of the silicone. One-component silicones are not suitable for flat bonding unless the specific design requirements for this are given. If the silicon in layer thicknesses of
more than 15 mm are used, please contact before the
Application of petrol chemistry.
Cool and dry at least 24 months shelf life.
310 ml cartridge (20 KTU. Per carton)
gray, black, trasparent, white
>> Technical Data >> Safety data sheet >> Certificate (DIN25415 part 1) >> Certificate (DIN 4102-B1)