Product Info Battery Cartridge Press:
Battery cartridge press for cartridges and up to 400 ml aluminum foil bag (with transport case, quick charging station with charging indicator 10.8 volts (charging time 30 minutes), 2 LI-ION batteries 10.8 volts / 1.5Ah) Weight of the battery cartridge press with battery: about 2.2 kg.
- Sauberes gleichmässiges Arbeiten.
- Clean, even work.
- Insulating rubber pad on the aluminum tube designed for anti-slip and shock protection.
- Less fatigue even when processing high-viscosity products.
- No annoying air or electrical cables in the work area.
- Performance matched aluminum union nut.
Pressing force up to 6000N (600kg)
Feed rate adjustable from 50 to 330mm / min
Automatic return, prevents dripping of the chemistry
One battery charge is enough to squeeze 45 silicone cartridges 310ml, at about 20C room temperature
1. Please note the weather conditions while working with the battery cartridge press. Never expose the battery cartridge press to rain, steam or high humidity in wet rooms. Keep the environment dry. Never use the battery cartridge press with flammable liquids or gases.
2. Protect against electrical impulses.
3. When not in use, keep the battery cartridge press dry, locked and out of the reach of children.
5. Avoid using force on the battery cartridge press.
6. To prevent damage, keep the battery cartridge press and its components away from heat, moisture, oil, and sharp objects.
7. Work concentrated. When tired, working with the battery cartridge press is dangerous. Check the battery cartridge press for damage before each use to ensure proper functionality.
8. In particular, check all parts for mobility, breakage, blockage, damage or other influences that could adversely affect the functioning of the battery cartridge press.
9. Defective parts should only be replaced by a qualified person before using the battery cartridge press, according to the instructions.
10. Electrical contacts on the battery cartridge press may only be replaced by an authorized service center.
11. Before replacing defective parts, make sure that the battery cartridge press is turned off and not connected to a power source.
12. Start working at low speed to avoid overloading the motor and avoid unnecessary spattering of adhesives and sealants.
13. To avoid overpressure in the cartridge or tubular bag, cut the nozzle open enough.
14. When using a cartridge repeatedly, make sure that no dried residues are left in the nozzle.
15. Pay attention to the expiry date of the adhesives and sealants to be processed. Old and dried cartridges or bags will overload the device and damage it.
16. Observe the instructions of the chemical manufacturer regarding the processing temperatures of the adhesives and sealants and observe them conscientiously. This reduces overload on the battery cartridge press.
17. Do not use the following media when cleaning the battery cartridge press. Gasoline, thinner, tetrachloride, alcohol, ammonia, chlorine-containing acids and oils. This can lead to defects. To clean the battery cartridge press a soft cloth with soapy water is sufficient.
18. Always keep this manual in a safe place close to the device.
Operation of the battery cartridge press:
1. For clean processing, the battery cartridge press is guided with both hands. The one hand holds the handle with the start button and the integrated speed control, with the second hand includes the aluminum tube for clean guidance to the processing point.
2. Place the nozzle tip at the processing point and operate the main switch. After the rack engages, it moves forward as long as the switch remains depressed.
3. After releasing the main switch, the feed, "every time" to reduce the pressure in the cartridge or bag runs backwards for a few seconds. This prevents dripping of the cartridge or bag.
4. The feed rate can be determined on the speed controller itself.
Charging the battery:
Do not charge the batteries at temperatures below 10 ° C and not above 40 ° C.
1. If the battery has been stored at temperatures below 5 ° C, allow it to warm up in a room above 10 ° C room temperature, first for one hour.
2. After fully charging the battery, remove the charger plug from the mains. (Disconnect charger)
3. The charger should be cooled between two battery charges, approx. 1 hour.
4. Use only the charger supplied with the device to charge the batteries. External chargers can damage the battery as well as the charger.
1 battery-powered HPS-6T-10.8V Li-Ion
2 pieces of 10.8V battery // 1.5AH // Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
1 piece quick charging station with charge indicator and Euro plug
1 piece transport case
Additional battery available on request
Weight: Complete set in transport case: 4.7kg