exposed Sikaflex-PRO 3 WF for floor joints in interior and exterior concrete and screed that are dormant or rolling traffic loads as in warehouses, manufacturing warehouses, yards, parking decks, parking garages, on many popular natural stone or tiled flooring in entrance halls, staircases homes, shopping malls. Due to the low notch sensitivity and high tear resistance Sikaflex-PRO 3 WF is suitable for areas which are subject to regular mechanical cleaning very well.
- Movement capability 25%
- Elastic even at heavy traffic flooring
- Bubble-free curing
- Good chemical resistance
- Good mechanical strength and low notch sensitivity
- Excellent adhesion to the usual building materials
Standards and tests:
- Safety notice to contact only, ISEGA
- ISO 11600 F 25 HM, SKZ Würzburg
- Examination of the sealant Sikaflex-PRO 3 WF based on the design and testing requirements for wastewater facilities, SKZ Würzburg
Sikaflex Pro 3 WF is versatile in applications in which different rules apply. These are followed. The joint design is object based on the demands of the case to vote.
- Floor joints and connecting joints
- Are exposed to IVD Factsheet No. 1 in the interior and exterior concrete and screed that are dormant or rolling traffic loads
- In warehouses, manufacturing warehouses, yards, parking decks, parking garages, on many popular natural stone or tiled flooring in entrance halls, houses stairs, shopping malls, public buildings, etc. Due to the low notch sensitivity and high tear resistance is Sikaflex Pro 3 WF of land that a regular mechanical cleaning are subject to very suitable. Nevertheless, care must be taken that the joints are not damaged by harsh cleaning brushes. In addition, chemicals used may reduce the resistance from.
- Soil and connection joints in highly polluted areas
- Yards, handling areas
- In ceramic flooring, such as food processing, dairies, etc.
- Joints in sewage treatment plants with municipal wastewater
- Eg Vorbelüftungsbecken, primary clarifier, aeration tank, final clarification
- In reservoirs, canals, water channels, drainage facilities, pipes, ducts, floor drains.
- Joints in tunnel construction.
Mainly committed joints:
By the surface-flush design are "stumbling blocks" avoided.
Mostly frequented joints:
Due to the downward offset of the joint sealant is in front mech. Load protected.
Sikaflex Pro 3 WF is used for surface area, direct-loaded locking joints between the buildings. For additional support against the water pressure load, an additional back-filling of the joints is recommended - space behind the back filling material, such as Styrofoam or Styrodurstreifen. An additional internal or external sealing function tiling by cast-body joint or edge bands in the design with.
Sikaflex Pro 3 WF is only suitable for joint sealing of the walls of sewage treatment plants when the joint from mechanical trawl through a plate for protection. Load applied by the Räumerrad. For the sealing of undersized joints or joint repair, we recommend our high-pressure water-resistant Sikadur Combi Flex system.
Sanding of joints:
The joints can be adjusted by the total sanding of the sealant. Keep unchanged its good mechanical properties, but appear visually and mortar joints. On the joint is within the skin time (max. 60 minutes) of dried sand, quartz sand as 0.1 - scattered 0.3, 2 mm thick and with a similar Glättholz firmly pressed so that it approximately 0.5 to 1 mm is deeply embedded in the sealant. It is of course also possible to apply the sand with a sand blaster and embed the same time in the joint surface, unless it is placed deeper than 1 mm in the sealant and the surface is not emaciated. After 24 hours, the excess will not be averted in the sealing material bonded sand.
The joint edges must be sound, solid, clean, dry and free of oil, grease and loose particles, laitance, paints, waterproofing and anti-graffiti coatings.
Joint position and joint dimensions to be considered in the planning, because the Fugenabdichter has changed a rule, no possibility of the joints. Basis for calculating the required joint width are the technical characteristics of the joint sealant and the adjacent building materials, the stress on the components, their construction and their size. In general, the joint width between 10 and 40 mm are located and a width / thickness ratio of 2: 1 is observed.
Sika Primer-3 N for porous, absorbent materials such as concrete, aerated concrete, cement plaster, fiber cement and metals.
Drying time: 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Sika adhesive Reininger-1 (sanded before) for powder coating and EP / PU coatings.
Drying time: 15 minutes.
Sika Primer-215 for PVC (rigid) and mineral surfaces in joint sealing to PVC-elements and the building structure.
Drying time: 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Behind panel: Only closed-PE-profile (eg cord PE)
The joint sealant Sikaflex Pro 3 WF is introduced into the joint properly prepared with a suitable gun. Then the joint surface of Sikaflex Pro 3 WF with a suitable smoothing tool or spatula is removed, the sealant Sikaflex Pro 3 WF to the bonding surfaces and the backfill material must be pressed. If necessary, the surface of Sikaflex Pro 3 WF with Sika Tooling Agent are smoothed-N.
15 months from date of manufacture in a cool, dry place in original undamaged containers at temperatures between + 10 ° C and 25 ° C.
Sikaflex Pro 3 WF should not be used for sealing glass in floor joints, in joints with constant exposure to water. Natural stone facades of granite are normally treat as concrete surfaces, other natural stones trials must please sit down before applying your sales consultant. The color can be affected by the action of environmental influences (chemicals, high temperature, UV radiation, especially in color "white"). The changes do not exclude the tint will not affect the technical and protective properties of the product.
Elastic sealants should not normally be covered. Compatible with sealant coats the joint edges should max. 1 mm cut (test according to DIN 52452-4). Not on bituminous substrates, or other oil or plasticizer hemorrhaging substrates eg EPDM or natural rubber insert (or preliminary tests or contact your sales representative). The product may not be in the uncured state with isocyanate-reactive substances, especially alcohol, for example, Part of alcohol, many dilutions, detergent and forming oil to be mixed or placed in contact, otherwise complete the reaction (crosslinking) of the material disrupted or prevented. In Sikaflex PRO 3 WF during the curing process a harmless but potentially intense smell is caused by marzipan. Therefore should be ventilated interiors enhanced after installation and before use. For odor-sensitive interior spaces such as for example Schools and kindergartens, etc., we recommend the use of odorless material Sikaflex AT-Connection.
600 ml bag (20 KTU. Per box)
>> Product information