Soudal ACRYRUB PRO P acrylic painting is an acrylic grout for all connecting joints between walls and window frames Türrahemn or indoors. ACRYRUB PRO P acrylic painter has little overall deformation thus can this best quality acrylic paint over joint compound over brush or paper. ACRYRUB PRO P acrylic painting is excellent with the usual dispersion colors painted over. ACRYRUB PRO P has a very good adhesion on damp, porous surfaces and is water resistant when fully cured.
- Very well paintable
- Solvent-free and silicone free
- Low water vapor permeability
- Colour-fast, weather resistant and UV resistant
- Water resistant to cure
- Very good adhesion on damp, porous surfaces and rigid PVC, coated wood and anodized aluminum
- When fully cured paint very well tolerated according to DIN 52452
- Can be well covered with plaster or papered over.
Areas of application:
- Lightly loaded joints between walls and door and window frames
- Lightly loaded joints and cracks between the masonry, concrete, plaster and window sills, shutter boxes, baseboards and flooring
- Joints (horizontal) in buildings made of gas concrete
- Sealing of metal joints, seams and overlaps in the sheet metal and equipment as well as in Klimabau and Ventilation
- Seam sealing in automotive, shipbuilding, and container
Processing temperature: +5 ° C to +35 ° C.
Method: By Hand Press ejaculate gun, air gun or gun battery.
Cleaning: with water before hardening, then only be removed mechanically
Smooth: With trowel before skinning. Repair with: acrylic painter ACRYRUB
All porous Bauuntergründe, e.g. Concrete, brick, brick, aerated concrete, drywall, plaster, masonry, fiber cement, coated wood, rigid PVC and anodized aluminum. Surfaces must be sound, clean, dust-free and fat free. Do not use on glass, korossionsgefährdeten metals, enamel and ceramics and for Unterwasserverfugungen. The contact with bitumen, tar or plasticizer-emitting materials such as EPDM, APTK, chloroprene rubber (neoprene), butyl, and foam insulating coat is avoided because it can lead to incompatibilities, such as discoloration or loss of adhesion.
ACRYRUB acrylic painter is not suitable for grouting of marble and other natural stone (for this we recommend STONE SILICON). It is advisable on any surface Haftund first perform a compatibility test. Pretreatment: precoat highly porous surface with a mixture of 1 / 3 ACRYRUB acrylic painter and 2 / 3 water and then dry for at least 60 minutes. Non-porous surfaces with detergent CLEANER or acetone degrease / clean.
ACRYRUB acrylic painter's heavy rain after formation of a solid surface skin (approx. 60 minutes). ACRYRUB acrylic painter is not suitable for permanent water pollution. The drying is delayed significantly at low temperatures and / or high humidity! According to the relevant standards (eg DIN 18540), elastic sealants are not painted over the whole surface, as can occur with stresses and movements in the non-elastic cracking paint. For joints with a max. Movement of 5% acrylic painter can ACRYRUB be painted after complete drying, the applied paint sealant can compensate for the movements must. Due to the variety in the market available paint systems, we recommend prior corresponding compatibility and adhesion tests.
12 months from production date in unopened packaging in a cool (+5 ° C and +25 ° C) and dry storage. Protect from frost. Opened containers should be tightly closed and short-term use.