Ottoflex Liquid is a flat sealing under tiles, slabs, ceramic flooring, marble and natural stone against the non-pressurized water. Suitable for a variety of substrates, like Plaster, plasterboard, plaster, (porous) concrete, masonry, stone, screed
- Water Permeability: up to 1.5 bar (15m) according to DIN 1048
- Compatible with commercially available tile adhesives and solvent-free coatings
- OTTO compatible with silicone sealants
- With any pre Ottoflex primer
- Plasticizer, solvent, without any health risks
- Very fast drying time of 2 to 3 hours
- Complies with the moisture load classes I / II in the ZDB, and A1 to abP
Standards and tests:
- Tested to abP A1 and after the ZDB leaflet I / II testing of waterproofing materials and waterproofing systems "of the Official Material for stone and earth, D-38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld
- AbP A1 and tested according to the requirements of the ZDB leaflet "Notes for Remarks by seal the joints in claddings and coverings made of tiles and slabs for interior and exterior" of the German Association of the Tile Industry
- Examined in the testing IFEP GmbH, D-49090 Osnabrück
- Flat sealing under tiles, slabs, ceramic flooring, marble and natural stone against the non-pressurized water
- Suitable for a variety of substrates, like Plaster, plasterboard, plaster, (porous) concrete, masonry, stone, screed
The surfaces must be extremely even, clean, sound, dry, oil and grease and other residues such as free from dust, dirt and loose particles, etc. have. Residues by brushing and vacuuming to remove. The surface must not contain nests, continuous ridges or cracks. Irregularities are either offset against the subsequent processing or with a suitable tile adhesive. The residual moisture should not exceed the following:
Cement screed: 2%
Anhydrite heating: 0.3%
Draining and treated very absorbent mineral surfaces, plasterboard and other gypsum-based substrates with OTTOFLEX primer and let dry for at least 2 hours. The drying time depends on the temperature of the air and of the building, the air movement, humidity and absorbency of the surface. At +20 ° C anda relative humidity of 50%, the drying time of approximately 2 hours.
Plasters must be firm, dry, smooth layer and at least 10 mm thick. Internet Address of polyethylene, polypropylene and bitumen paths are not suitable as substrates. For non-absorbent substrates from chemical building materials such as polyurethanes, polyacrylates, epoxides, etc. please consult with the technology.
Stir-OTTOFLEX Liquid well before use and apply with a roller (short piled sheepskin or foam roller). First, the wall corners and the corners between walls and floors OTTOFLEX be sealed with sealing tape, and these inserted into the fresh Liquid and the tissue with the edge area of the coating is painted over tired. Then OTTOFLEX in Liquid uniform thickness on the wall and floor is applied. After a drying period of at least 1 hours is the second order. The job of a 3rd Layer is possible but not necessary.
Equipment after use with water.
After about 2-3 hours commercial tile adhesives can be applied in thin-bed on the Liquid Film.
OTTOFLEX sealing is not suitable for sealing of balconies or terraces. Because of the large number of possible influences during processing and the application is from the user can always make a sample processing and application. The concrete Aufbrauchsdatum refer to printed packaging and observe.
5 kg bucket
10 kg bucket
20 kg bucket
90 Kg pail
>> Test IFEP >> Moisture stress class >> Technical Data